Tell us your story:
See yourself in action! Keep track of your progress and stats on your own homemade football trading cards! The Bass Family can show you how to get started. Daily training and drills are essential to improving your stats and overall health. One way the Bass boys helped themselves was to create their own football field in the backyard with their dad. They host scrimmages with family and friends. Keep your camera handy to take action shots. Making cards can motivate you to do your best. Have fun!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!