Tell us your story:
Over the last 6 months, our family has been dedicated to incorporating more exercise into our busy weeks. When the weather is warm, we will hike. We've climbed some big hills/small mountains in the New England area. Also, at lease twice a week, we go to the local Y as a family to work out. Each week we "buddy" up with one another and use cardio equipment for the first half of the workout and then use strength equipment machines for the rest. Having set days allows us to keep consistent.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!