Tell us your story:
All 6 of us just crossed the finish line of our first 5K as a family! We have committed to moving more so that we can enjoy our time together. This past August, we learned that one of our daughters has Crohn's Disease. It is critical that we continue to eat healthy and stay active which benefits us all. Making time for family is at the top of our priority list, and being active is the BEST way to spend our time. We laugh, play and make memories every day and will continue the race together!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!