Tell us your story:
A couple of years ago my husband and I vowed to start eating more healthy and to excerise more. We wanted to set a good example for our kids and to teach them all the great benefits of eating well and exercising. My husband began to run and he hasn't stopped since. Pretty soon my son started running too. In 2011 my husband and son signed up for the Super Bowl 10k run. They did the 5k relay and I was so proud to see them both cross the finish line together!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!