Tell us your story:
We live in San Diego, where nature's beauty abounds. One thing that we really enjoy doing as a family is hiking. We have found some wonderful hills with scenic views of our town. Among our adventures were a waterfall, and a small pond full of frogs and crawdads. Along our hikes, we like to talk about the beauty around us and teach our 3 boys about hiking safely, on trails, and also taking care of the earth. Our family enjoys these times together under the blue sky.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!