Tell us your story:
We created the Fun Family Fitness Challenge for our kids JJ (12) and Ellie (9) to help us add exercise to our lives. As a family we set a goal of how often we would exercise over several weeks and kept track on a calendar. Our exercises included going for walks, family dance parties, playing ball and trying new things like using a Kettlebell. We met our goal and went Snow Tubing as a reward. When the kids asked to do this again, you bet we said YES! An easy fun idea that any family can TRY!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!