Tell us your story:
We are parents of two amazing boys ages 10 and 12 and have discovered the most wonderful family hobby to help us stay fit-geocaching! It is an activity that we always participate in together and helps us to discover new mountains, caves, streams and forests around us and all over that we can hike into and explore together! To date, we have found almost 1,500 geocaches together in 19 states and in Canada, Virgin Islands and Castaway Cay (while on Disney Cruise). Our new dream is to geocache in HI
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!