Tell us your story:
As our children get older my husband and I have become increasingly aware that the best way to teach our boys healthy lifestyle habits is by having healthy habits ourselves. I have accomplished my goal of completing a marathon (the Walt Disney World Marathon!) while my husband has completed The Dempsey Challenge, a century bike ride. Our changes have now transcended into our boys, ages 9 and 6...they have been inspired too TRY it with a 5K run of their own!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!