Tell us your story:
How can a family of musicians and computer geniuses stay in shape? Well...let's just say its an ongoing adventure as we juggle, lessons, auditions, and exciting computer excursions with simple everyday - gotta get it done - activities. The good news: we live in the redwoods - right in nature on a beautiful trail that invites us to get out and explore as often as possible! So hiking, playing in the creek, and imitating Tarzan on our rope swing are a few of the ways we do it!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!