Tell us your story:
There is so much the outdoors have to offer us, not only beautiful scenery, learning about nature, but there are the physical aspects as well. Our family loves to go out and explore. We bought a local hiking book and we choose a hike to take and then mark off the date and put notes in the book, we are challenging ourselves to finish the book this year. I feel that this is so important to have a family challenge and also time together while staying physically active.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!