Tell us your story:
Several nights a week,we grab our bats&gloves,head 2 the park,&play the All American game-BASEBALL.Between the laughing,sweating,running,throwing,catching,swinging,&sliding;we are destined to get healthy&fit!We encourage family&friends 2 get active with us.Low fat turkey dogs for all!Our love for this game blossomed as a result of my son being born deaf.We discovered Dummy Hoy who brought inspiration into our home.My son's passion for staying active thru baseball is now contagious!Tryit&get fit!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!