Tell us your story:
Eating right and staying active are the two most important things to do to live a long life. I keep my children involved in sports. Not only do sports help them to stay active, it also teaches them dedication and disipline. They learn responsiblity as they participate in activities with their friends. They also meet new people and set positive examples to others along the way. Cheerleading, softball, basketball and football keep my children healthy and active year round. Send us to Disney!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!