Tell us your story:
We have been trying to keep moving by keeping the family busy doing fun things together. This is a picture camping in Seaside, Oregon. Where we got to swim, ride bikes,play putt putt golf and explore the beach. The kids had a blast. We also recently purchased a IMOVE for our Playstation 3, which really gets you moving with all the fun dance games,for the many rainy days we have in Seattle. I would love to take the family to Hawaii for some new activities moving and exploring sunny, warm Hawaii!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!