Tell us your story:
My family likes to play the Just Dance game for the Wii and challenge each other's high score. I have a goal to walk at least 12,000 steps per day. Some days I come home woefully short of that goal. My solution to that is to turn on this game and dance my way toward my goal. Most of the time it's irresistable for other family members to join in and try to beat my score. On our recent Disney dream cruise played many of the same songs allowing us to put our acquired dance skills to good use!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!