Tell us your story:
My husband, dad and I decided, since the kids love to play in the leaves, why not teach them the importance of a healthy vital lawn and how to grow vegetables with the things around them. We collect leaves eaten fruits, conserved water, ashes from the fire pit and many other natural resources to grow plants and vegetables. They love to see how a little seed sprouts to become something so beautiful as a flower or fruit. All the while, they are having fun....
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!