Tell us your story:
Dad is training for a running relay race and then his first full marathon this summer. Our boys, ages 9 and 7, ride their bikes along with dad as he runs for training 4-5 times a week, anywhere from 5-13 miles each time. The boys are excited for the ride each day, often having their helmets on before dad is home from work. They are motivated by dad's example and want to run their first 1 mile race the weekend dad does his marathon, along with their 5-year-old younger sister.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!