Tell us your story:
Hi I am a wife and also a mother to 2 beautiful children Hailey (9)and Jonny (6). Four years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer and the BRCA gene at the age of 30. During my treatment I learned the benefits of exercise and diet to prevent the recurrence of cancer. So now our family does our very best to make exercise a daily part of our day. Weather it be sports, biking, walking our dog, hiking, or swimming...WE WILL CONQUER THIS DISEASE!!!!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!