Tell us your story:
We love to coach our kid's rec league basketball teams. This gives us time to spend actively as a family. It allows us to get to know their friends and give back to our community. We can instill healthy exercise habits into other local children through our volunteer coaching efforts. We also enjoy running as a family and have completed many 5K races. Having a common goal such as an upcoming race or ball game keeps us focused as a family and helps us build time into our day for fitness.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!