Tell us your story:
Our family loves to climb! Living in Iowa makes that challenging. We are fortunate to have in our community a family friendly climbing gym that is the second tallest in the country. Our daughter, Olivia, entered their second annual climbing competition in February and got second place for her age group. She is eight. Our son, Griffin, who is four, loves to boulder there. Climbing is our common bond and helps us connect as a family. It helps keep all our bodies and minds healthy and happy.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!