Tell us your story:
My daughter Kasey and I have just started biking everywhere, to the store, to school, even to her girlfriends' houses.At least 4 times a week, we will go on long bike rides through the park and to the beach. I try to make each bike ride enjoyable by bringing music or a picnic to enjoy when we get to our destination. Each week, we try to come up with new destinations or trails to bike through. Spending time with my daughter while working out is truly a rewarding feeling.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!