Tell us your story:
As my children got older, the usual activities no longer held the shine that they used to. Bowling, bike rides, and going to the park got boring. So, we started looking outside the norm. Now, we mix the old activities with some new ones that really spice things up and keep us moving. From canoing to ziplining and everything in between, out family will give it a try. It keeps us healthy, helps build memories, and makes us a stronger family!!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!