Tell us your story:
Winters in Chicago can be very long with a lot of time spent indoors. For family fun and exercise outside this winter, our family built an ice rink right in our own backyard! First began the research, planning and measuring. Next, my husband and son bought all the supplies and framed out the rink. Afterwards, the whole family chipped in by spreading out the large tarp and filling the rink with water. It took longer than we thought! Then, the waiting began; it was the first winter where we cou
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!