Tell us your story:
In September 2011, dad competed in Ironman Wisconsin and 3 daughters ages 10, 8, and 6 all did the IronKids triathlon in the same weekend. We eat VERY healthy (paleo diet)and train all year with swimming, biking, and running. We plan do do the same races again in 2012 and each year thereafter....the Ironman for dad and the IronKids for all three girls! We have become role-models for our friends and family because we are an IRON-FIT family! Our motto is "try your best, but most of all, have fun!"
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!