Tell us your story:
My son and I enjoy a very close relationship and active lifestyle together. We are "always moving." I work-out everyday of the week, and my 7 year old son is right there along with me. I do an intense bootcamp class 5 nights a week and on the weekends, we are always doing something active, whether it is scootering, jumping rope, playing soccer or just going for a hike. We will be completing our 2nd 5 mile MadMud Run this year in April, and it sure to be another great time.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!