Tell us your story:
For our family vacations we choose to make the main activity something physically active. Recently it has been biking and hiking. To prepare ourselves physically we have created a game board poster and each time the kids participate in a physical activity they advance toward the pot at the game's end which is a nominal amount of money for souvenirs on the trip. Hopefully we will introduce activities that they will enjoy for a lifetime of active physical living and good health.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!