Tell us your story:
An active, healthy imagination is the greatest weapon in any athlete's arsenal. In the Dorsey Family we don't just go on hikes or runs, we go on adventures. That means arming ourselves with (toy) swords and axes so that we're prepared to battle the hordes of goblins, trolls, giants, ogres, and (GULP!) dragons that menace travelers along the trails through the wooded hills and meadows near our home. Breaking a sweat is much more thrilling when the safety of the realm is at stake! Huzzah!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!