Tell us your story:
We have started some new moves this year by building a tree house. When complete it will have an 8 ft. slide, 10ft. rock wall, 11ft. rope, tire swing and a zip line. All that fun in our back yard! It's not just for us as a family but our friends in the neighborhood.I think we will easily spend 60 min a day playing(exercise in disguise) It would be great to end this project with a trip to Hawaii with our girls! What a cool reward for working together as a family to create a fun place for all!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!