Tell us your story:
We love to get outside. As a family of five, we enjoy exploring every chance we get. On hikes, we look for wild life and the kids make a "nature chart" before we begin. As a bonus on hikes, we might climb a boulder or a tree. Adventures can also be spontaneous, like a bike ride around the neighborhood or a frog hunt in the backyard. Indoor family fun includes using the Wii for Just Dance rotations. An after dinner walk keeps things moving too, especially when we include our nana or uncle.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!