Tell us your story:
Living in a city makes exercising a challenge. With no backyard, my family makes every effort to get to the park. We bike, rollerblade, walk and run, and when we get there, we play soccer, baseball or climb in the playground. My parents are always finding outdoor adventures for us to get us moving. My parents have started signing up for races that they run together, and they just signed us up for a kid-triathalon. I'm a little nervous to swim in the lake, but it should be fun!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!