Tell us your story:
This year, we made a HUGE change....to be more active ALL the time. Instead of just sitting and watching TV, we are up and moving. We've started walking our dogs every night (even though they are outside dogs, it gives us a chance to spend more time with them, plus give them exercise too). Twice a week, we go to my husband's work gym and swim for an hour. We are now riding our bikes twice a week, also on nice weekends. Not to mention my normal 30 minute workout a day! We feel so great!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!