Tell us your story:
A homemade healthy breakfast is important to start off our family's day off great. I wanted to create a delicious well balanced meal that I could fix just as quickly as pouring a bowl of cereal. I feel like a better mom when I take the time to make up a batch versus feeding my kids processed high sugar content cereal. When my kids tried the whole wheat pumpkin muffins I created they loved it and requested it often for breakfast. Because I freeze 2 dozen at a time, I can get the pumpkin muffins
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!