Tell us your story:
My whole family found ourselves in the "rut" of the bad habit of snacking on junk food way too much. Instead of giving up snacking, we found healthy alternatives to our favorite snacks, and set up a "Snack Station" in the house! We rotate seasonal food, things we find at the farmer's market, and organic snacks (from cereal to trail mix to fruit leathers), and we've all found ourselves trying (and falling in love with!) new healthy snacks and a better lifestyle!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!