Tell us your story:
Today many families are too busy to plant their own garden-just like ours! Buying fresh vegetables, herbs, fruits, eggs, meats, and cheeses direct from local farmers is an easy way to eat healthier. Our children love to "shop" at our local farmers market every week. They love to see the farmers every week and pick out their own healthy food. They see that our choice to shop local helps farming to remain a vibrant part of our community. We guarantee that if you TRYit you will love it!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!