Tell us your story:
Last year I poached an egg for each member of my family. Everyone loved it. Next week I steamed vegtables. Magnificent. The folllowing weekend I broiled fish. My family has incorporated and enjoyed my "try it ... don't fry it" attitude into their daily living. We are all eating healthier now, have more energy, and have even entered the Disney's Animal Kingdom Expedition Everest Challenge.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!