Tell us your story:
My son (9) was born with a LOT of food allergies. He couldn't eat anything pre-made and everything had to be cooked from scratch. It was an amazing blessing for our whole family! I learned how to really cook and the family rule became you have to try everything once. He now loves to cook and experiment with all kinds of food. We still have crazy food day that we buy something that we have never eaten, find a recipe and make it and eat it. It is getting harder and harder to find new things!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!