Tell us your story:
My family loves beef tacos but we wanted to try and make a really healthy taco with tofu. We learned that firm tofu would be good. Dad was surprised that it was not expensive. We bought a rainbow of toppings to try! We had never tasted green avocado, orange or yellow peppers, so we bought those with tomatoes, black olives and red onion. Mom sauteed the cubed tofu and sprinkled it with taco seasoning. The rest of us cut the veggies. We filled our shells with tofu and toppings. It tasted great!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!