Tell us your story:
Our family created a food pyramid refridgerator. We organized each shelf into categoires, including dairy, proteins, grains, vegatables and fruit. We build our meals by grabbing one item from each shelf. That way we know we have a healthy meal! We also challenged ourselves to give up processed foods for one month. We found lots of new foods to eat which ended up being delicious! One of our favorites is kale chips. We drizzle olive oil and salt on kale, bake in the oven. The kids love it!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!