Tell us your story:
The Nelsons take what our family eats very seriously- well, not too seriously. We've made fruits and veggies into superheroes in our home for our 3 year-old, Emma. We know most families believe in the "Don't play with your food" motto but we believe that the idea "play-time" at meals shouldn't be banned. We make meal time fun to encourage Emma to try new things. For our 9 month-old, we've got a head start with him. We make his baby food and introduce herbs like peas w/ mint or carrots w/ ginger.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!