Tell us your story:
With 4 children and 2 working parents the aftermath of a Reich family breakfast looked like a crime scene. Actually, it should have been crime due to the cold, non-nutritious cereal we were eating every weekday morning. Then we discovered our trusty crockpot makes perfect oatmeal while we sleep. One cup of steel cut oats and four cups of water before we go to bed and we wake up to a healthy, wholesome, hot breakfast which is a good thing since we live in Ohio...not Hawaii!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!