Tell us your story:
Our family decided this year we would do something that would affect not only our health, but the health of our environment. We are getting plenty of exercise working the dirt. We also benefit from the nutrition of our fresh fruits and vegetables. This project will reduce our carbon footprint as we no longer have to rely on produce shipped from all over the world. My girls are so excited to plant and eat their very own vegetables. They can't wait to carve the pumpkins they planted.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!