Tell us your story:
My kids may not know it, but they have been eating fresh spinach at almost every dinner this month. I never knew how easy it was to slip some of the healthy green stuff into everything. From spaghetti to tacos. The fresh spinach doesn't seem to leave any acidic taste like the frozen spinach sometimes does. I love having my kids eating healthy green veggies without a fight!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!