Tell us your story:
Last summer we began to change the way we were eating. When we started searching for these better foods, we discovered there was no place locally we could find them. It was then our idea was born. We decided to open a Health Food Store, and we opened January 21. Within a week we were featured on a network morning news show as the first store of its kind in our area. We are also partnering with local non-profits to spread the word about healthy foods, and at the same time giving back to them.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!