Tell us your story:
We are a active family of 5 with one problem - picky eaters! We decided our family would spend each week TRYing a new food! With a dad training for a full triathlon, swimming, volleyball & soccer we often reach for snacks we can take with us! Seeing a need for healthy, fuel rich foods we came up with the Scott "TRYfecta" Bars! They are made with raw granola, brown rice syrup & dried fruits. They remind us to 1. TRY to eat health 2. TRY our best in all we do 3. TRY to encourage others by example
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!