Tell us your story:
We believe that involving kids in making the shopping list, selecting and weighing produce at the time of purchase, and then cleaning and preparing fresh fruits and veggies gives kids a feeling of involvement and ownership that dramatically increases their "buy in" in adding nutrient-dense foods to their diet. It also provides an opportunity for them to learn and understand what they are eating, which reinforces their decision to eat healthy more often. They've even started educating friends!!!!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!