Tell us your story:
Staying active is important to our family. Between work schedules, school, dance, soccer, and choir we have our hands full finding activities to do together. Each year we make a trip to Nashville for the Making Strides Breast Cancer Walk to participate in the marathon. There is joy in seeing family and friends come together to walk/run the 5k and support breast cancer research. As a mom of a young girl it is important to me that she sees small actions, like a marathon, can impact so many people.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!