Tell us your story:
We have found that healthy living is easiest if we start with a seed. We all work to plant our own suburban garden. Our girls have fun picking new varieties of seeds for us to plant each year. We started with basics like peppers and tomatoes and have expanded to eggplant and brussel sprouts. Working in the garden is great exercise for all of us, but the biggest reward is sitting down to a dinner that our girls are proud to eat. We are giving them healthy appetites for life.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!