Tell us your story:
On a rare sunny October weekend, we packed a picnic lunch and went apple picking. Before hitting the orchard, we enjoyed our healthy picnic instead of the fast food stands while Dad purchased the requisite apple picking bags. The girls enjoyed the hay ride and chatted about which apple recipe to make first. After picking and eating enough apples to hold us until Christmas, our last stop was the pumpkin patch where the variety was plentiful - big, small, orange, white? Finally, Sophia picked Leo.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!