Tell us your story:
Grandma had us clean out the bad from the refrigerator and put in the good. We read labels and made a grocery list. When we were at the store, we bought nuts, pomergranate, wheat pasta, and chickpeas. The new foods were yummy. Grandma keeps saying that we will be happy with our good choices because we will grow up healthy and strong.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!