Tell us your story:
In our family's downtime, we enjoy cooking together to spend time with one another. One of the perks of cooking together is teaching the kids how to eat right while keeping us in check as well. Each night of the week, we prepare our favorite foods and combine them with new foods that we are not use to incorporating in our diet. We try to include almost every food in the food plate and check off as we eat.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!