Tell us your story:
September 2011 Dad was diagnosed with a rare tumor & had major surgery. As part of his recovery, our family began TRYing new foods--our Nutrition Mission. We began juicing & eating organic fruits & veggies. We drink 8 oz of carrot juice every AM & eat fruit or veggies with every meal. So far, Dad's lost 25 lbs & tumors are nowhere to be found. Mom's down 15 lbs. Big bro's lost 15 lbs & little bro's grown 2". Mission accomplished! And the best part - Dad can now fit in all the rides at Disney :)
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!